About Jasmin Tavi
I’m a freelance make-up artist, available for hire at editorial and fashion shoots, bridal events and television/film production. I sculpt and shape the unique features of each individual’s face in order to attain results that leave my clients looking fabulous and feeling great.
Client consultation is a very important component in the make-up process. I want to get to know not only your preferences, but also your personality and lifestyle, so as to ensure results that are compatible with the facets of who you are as an individual.
I’m able to make recommendations to those who wish to receive guidance for a beauty regime and I take into consideration all budgets and time constraints. I received my training at the Make-Up Designory in Burbank, California, and I’m certified in eyelash extension. I use a wide range of high-quality products for all skin tones and conditions.
- Special occasion — any occasion, important meeing, taking pictures, or just for a night out.
- Bride Package — includes appointment prior to your wedding (trial makeup) also includes wedding day make up traveling to your location to get the bride ready (makeup only)
- Bridal Party Package — includes bride and bridesmaid makeup includes false eyelashes (make up only at one location)
- Travel Rates — travel rates applied to any location outside of orange county.
- Editorial Phototshoots, Film, and makeup lesson — rates may vary based on project details
I approach cosmetics as I approach art – the entire body is a canvas and makeup is just one element of an entire image. Hair, clothing, accessories, and personality are an extension of makeup and vice versa.
I enjoy guiding clients towards what is most flattering for them and showing them a process that can be simplified with the right products. Let me be the one to obsess about the latest products, trends and techniques and then create the perfect look for you. I pride myself on being able to adapt effortlessly to any client situation. My signature look is more natural, with an emphasis on a key feature. I am an artist who likes to explore the extreme and most subtle definitions of transformation. I have been fortunate to be involved in several concept shoots and body painting events and the idea of the unexplored drives me forward. You can see more of this in my gallery.